It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining and processing your information, and the rights and options available to you with respect to the personal data we process via the Website.
1. We process limited contact information relating to Website users (“Contact Information”).
2. We process limited information relating to the location of the user (“Location Information”).
3. We process your personal data when you register as a user on the Website in order to apply for an open position at agmatix.
4. We process personal data you provide us when you submit an inquiry through our Website, by email or through another contact channel.
You do not have a legal obligation to provide us with the abovementioned information; however, if you choose not to provide this information we may not be able to provide you with analytics services.
5. We also collect analytics information about your use of the Website.
HOW DATA IS USED
6. We use Contact Information and Location Information to identify and contact users and to operate the Website.
7. To respond to and handle your inquiry.
8. To register you on the Website and facilitate your use of the Website.
9. We will use the Analytics Information for enhancing and developing the Website.
WHO WILL PROCESS DATA
We will not share data with third parties, except in the events listed below or when directed by the Controller of the data.
10. We will share data with our service providers who help us to operate the Website and our business.
11. We will share data with competent authorities, if you abused your right to use the Website, or violated any applicable law.
12. We will share data if we are legally required to do so.
13. We will share data with third-parties in any event of change in agmatix’s structure.
14. We do not sell personal data.
15. What are cookies?
Necessary. Cookies that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Website. The Website cannot operate properly without these cookies. You can set your device to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not function properly.
Statistics. Analytics cookies that help us understand how you and other users interact with our Website by collecting data that does not directly identify you.
Preferences. Cookies that remember your choices when you use the Website and allow the Website to react by reflecting your preferences.
Marketing. Cookies that track your use of the Website and allow online advertisers to tailor ads that they believe are more relevant to you.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
17. We will retain data for as long as we need it to operate the Website and interact with users, and thereafter as needed for record-keeping purposes.
18. We implement measures to secure data.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS IN THE EU
19. agmatix is a data processor of personal data collected or processed through the Website.
622 Emerson Road, #500, St. Louis, MO 63141, United States of America
Telephone: (001) 888 217 6622
TeleFax (001) 866 9077243
Email: [email protected]
20. Contact details of our representative in the European Union.
Name: Ori Yuval
Email: [email protected]
21. Legal basis under EU law for processing your personal data
22. You have certain rights to access, update or delete your personal data, obtain a copy of your information, withdraw your consent and object or restrict certain data processing activities.
Right to Access your personal data that we process and receive a copy of it.
Right to Rectifyinaccurate personal data we have concerning you and to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to Data Portability, that is, to receive the personal data that you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You have the right to transmit this data to another service provider. Where technically feasible, you have the right that your personal data be transmitted directly from us to the service provider you designate.
Right to withdraw your consent at any time, such as a consent to send you our newsletters and other marketing communications about agmatix’s activities.
Right to Object, based on your particular situation, to using your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest. However, we may override the objection if we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds, or for the establishment, exercise of defense of legal claims.
Right to Restrictthe processing of your personal data (except for storing it) if you contest the accuracy of your personal data, for a period enabling us to verify its accuracy; if you believe that the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request instead to restrict its use; if we no longer need the personal data for the purposes outlined in this Policy, but you require them to establish, exercise or defense relating to legal claims, or if you object to processing, pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds for processing override yours.
Right to be Forgotten. Under certain circumstances, such as when you object to us processing your data and we have no compelling legitimate grounds to override your objection, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data. However, we may still process your personal data if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that we are subject to under laws in EU Member States or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you may do so by contacting us by email to: [email protected]
We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with information. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will explain the reason for this.
23. You have a right to submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS IN CALIFORNIA
This section applies to residents of US states that have enacted more stringent privacy requirements (Privacy Law States), such as the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). For purposes of this section, personal data does not include:
●Publicly available information from government records;
● Deidentified or aggregated consumer information;
● Until January 1, 2023, information regarding job applicants, employees, owners, directors, officers or contractors, emergency contact information from the same, and information necessary for us to administer benefits to the same; and
● Until January 1, 2023, information we obtain from a consumer acting on behalf of a company and whose communications with us occur solely within the context of us conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving a product or service to or from another company.
We note that until January 1, 2023, most provisions of CCPA do not apply to personal data provided in a business-to-business context, as most personal data we collect from users is provided. The rights described below apply only to personal data subject to the requirements of CCPA.
At this time, we do not believe any raw data collected through the Website constitutes personal data.
We do not sell your personal data and have not done so in the past 12 months.
Your rights if you are a resident of one of the Privacy Law States
24. Disclosure of personal data we collect about you.
● The categories of personal data we have collected about you;
● The categories of sources from which the personal data is collected;
● Our business or commercial purpose for collecting personal data;
● The categories of third parties with whom we share personal data, if any; and
● The specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you..
25. Right to deletion.
● Delete your personal data from our records; and
● Direct any service providers to delete your personal data from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal data if it is necessary to:
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
● Complete the transaction for which the personal data was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
● Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
● Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
● Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
● Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
● Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
● Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
● Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
● Otherwise use your personal data, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
26. Protection against discrimination.
● Deny goods or services to you;
● Charge different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
● Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you; or
● Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods and/or services to you, if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to our business by your personal information.
27. Exercising your CCPA rights.
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the personal data requested to you, by using a two or three points of data verification process, depending on the type of information you require.
28. User Tracking
We allow third parties, such as companies that provide us with analytics tools, to collect personal data about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Website.
29. The Website is not directed to users under 18.
Updated: September, 2022.