agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital field trials technology that is revolutionizing data driven agriculture. Our technology disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity and data curation methodologies are significant barriers for improvements. Implementing agmatix solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
agmatix is built on a set of 6 core values, we are proud to say we stick to the following:
Cutting Edge- Constant state of mind to improve, grow and learn
Daring- We strive to change the world with the best solutions, Reshaping the future of agriculture.
Data-Driven- We live and breathe data-driven decisions in everything we do.
Determination- We strive to change the world with the best solutions
Rooted- The fabric of our DNA is connected to the principles that matter to our clients, our people, and the planet
Trustworthy- We are a source of confidence to our clients, our employees, partners, and colleagues
About the Role
Do you want to help us take our product marketing to the next level? Do you want to bring an innovative, data-driven approach to demand generation techniques, digital strategies, and field marketing? Do you want to elevate our brand and gain market share? If so, then we're looking for you!
We're looking for a Marketing Manager who will report directly to the VP of Marketing. As a Marketing Manager at agmatix, you'll be part of an exciting team that works together to drive our business forward. We encourage creativity and innovation—and we appreciate hard work!
We are looking for someone with experience in marketing with a focus on product marketing and sales enablement. You will develop and oversee all things related to our products and coordinate with external agencies in a variety of areas such as website, digital marketing, social media, etc. The ideal candidate will have worked in a SaaS company focusing on B2B enterprise customers and have experience with supporting several products/solutions.
This is a remote position based in the United States with eastern standard time working hours.
What You will do?
● Work cross-functionally with the sales, product, and agronomy teams to align messaging to better position our solutions to our target personas and impact the success of inbound and outbound marketing.
● Create content to educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits.
● Support the Sales team by preparing custom-made product marketing materials for the different segments and pipeline life cycle needs. This includes email templates, PPTs, RPF templates, etc.
● Create content for assets such as blogs, power points, solution briefs, white papers, email newsletters, and website copy in coordination with our internal experts and external agency vendors. You will need a strong ability to take a concept or idea and turn it into reality.
● Define, analyze, and optimize the metrics of success for paid media campaigns based on the performance of account KPIs, data-driven reporting, and managing budgetary goals. Work with your manager to bring the most effective ads to market.
● Manage campaigns for mobile app advertising in key media outlets and paid channels for our market segments.
● Identify key events and execute logistics and planning related to personnel, budget, and projected ROI for lead generation and brand awareness goals.
● Work closely with agency partners to monitor website traffic, revise content, and optimize SEO.
● Partner with a PR agency on industry-related topics and key initiatives.
● Seasoned professional with experience in B2B marketing, ideally in a high-growth startup company.
● Strong mobile app marketing experience.
● SaaS industry experience, with an understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape and
specific needs to market software solutions.
● Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
● Proven record of successful budget management and management of advertising channels to meet target KPIs thresholds necessary for the business’ success.
● Highly data-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering initiatives that help achieve overall company goals.
● Ability to deep dive and learn new domains, technology fields, products, and solutions.
● Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Ability to multitask, change priorities rapidly and work under pressure.
● Experience in agency relationships and management.
● A self-starter with strong project management skills is a must.
● Agriculture or food industry experience is preferred.
● Proficient in PowerPoint, WordPress, Canva, Figma, Monday, Slack, and other tools.