agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital field trials technology that is revolutionizing data driven agriculture. Our technology disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity and data curation methodologies are significant barriers for improvements. Implementing agmatix solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time. agmatix is built on a set of 6 core values, we are proud to say we stick to the following:
Cutting Edge- Constant state of mind to improve, grow and learn
Daring- We strive to change the world with the best solutions, Reshaping the future of agriculture.
Data-Driven- We live and breathe data-driven decisions in everything we do.
Determination- We strive to change the world with the best solutions
Rooted- The fabric of our DNA is connected to the principles
that matter to our clients, our people, and the planet
Trustworthy- We are a source of confidence to our clients, our employees, partners, and colleagues
What will you do?
- You will understand, communicate and enforce the company software architecture strategy
- You will be able to translate business needs and requirements into technical requirements for software applications
- You will guide the software development process through high-level decision making.
- You will explore new technologies and tools to keep us on the cutting edge. Continuously evolve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- You will manage the design, development, and implementation of software solutions
- You will act as an HO on cross team projects and infrastructure.
- You will lead by being a role model of engineering excellence delivering products in high quality and cadence.
- You will train and mentor R&D about software frameworks, testing, and best practices to ensure high quality.
- You will take part in the leadership of our engineering team, and contribute to the wider organization
- You will work closely with business to collect product feedback and think of innovative ways to solve problems, address customer needs and drive product adoption.
- You will define and document application architecture and design
- You will create and maintain design and code standards
- You will serve as a technical liaison among project managers, developers, and stakeholders
- You will create overall project plans and track progress
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, software architecture, or related field
- Master's degree in computer engineering preferred but not required
- You gain years of experience leading software development teams
- You have a significant experience as SW Architect.
- You gained knowledge of object-oriented programming and software design patterns.
- You have the experience in building data pipelines with knowledge on ETL/ELT, Modeling, Stream/data processing technologies, and related AWS services.
- You gained an experience in SQL/NoSQL and data modeling according to business requirements.
- You have familiarity with software development frameworks - Mandatory to have a good experience in Python development and JS is an advantage.
- You are hands-on in developing micro-services in K8s environment and backend API (both REST and GraphQL).
- You gain an experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries in AWS, GCP.
- You own an experience with GIT and PR workflow.
- You have an experience with Linux-based environments.
- You have high ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning. Thorough and methodical approach to any task.
- You are proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement.
- You are creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- You own great interpersonal relations, team player.
- You have the ability to see the big-picture & have problem-solving skills.