agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by
making high quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag
professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital
field trials technology that is revolutionizing data driven agriculture. Our technology
disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity and data curation
methodologies are significant barriers for improvements. Implementing agmatix
solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops
yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
agmatix is built on a set of 6 core values, we are proud to say we stick to the
Cutting Edge- Constant state of mind to improve, grow and learn
Daring- We strive to change the world with the best solutions, Reshaping the future
Data-Driven- We live and breathe data-driven decisions in everything we do.
Determination- We strive to change the world with the best solutions
Rooted- The fabric of our DNA is connected to the principles that matter to our
clients, our people, and the planet
Trustworthy- We are a source of confidence to our clients, our employees, partners,
What You'll Be Doing?
As a FS team leader you will be responsible for leading a team of skilled professionals
both locally in Israel and internationally, developing an innovative SaaS product for
wide use of field trials, data collection and analytics.
● You will be a mentor for staff on technical skills.
● You will participate in the architecture committee.
● You will directly manage team members both locally and internationally.
● You will translate user stories into technical tasks with the team to
ensure iteration, where output can be committed to delivery and
consistent velocities can be established.
● You will design, develop and deploy Java and JS services with a focus on
high quality, testable, and product-ready deliverables.
● You will build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as
part of a SaaS product.
● Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners, and designers,
to identify and solve challenging problems in the agro-tech ecosystem.
● Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development,
quality to post-deployment.
● You will work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
● You have significant experience as a team lead.
● You have significant years of experience in Java backend development.
● You gained experience in Java 11+, Spring (JPA, MVC, Security, Cloud,
Messaging, Testing), Maven/Grade, and open-source frameworks.
● You are experienced in NodeJS development and Vue/React.
● You have an understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and
software engineering principles.
● You are hands-on in developing microservices and backend API (both
GRPC and REST)
● You have an understanding of system design, data structures, and
● Have experience with git and PR workflow.
● Gained experience with relational DBs, data modeling and SQL.
● You have experience with Linux-based environments.
● You are a team player, highly motivated, can-do approach.
● You have professional proficiency in English