agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital field trials technology that is revolutionizing data driven agriculture. Our technology disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity and data curation methodologies are significant barriers for improvements. Implementing agmatix solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
agmatix is built on a set of 6 core values, we are proud to say we stick to the following:
Cutting Edge- Constant state of mind to improve, grow and learn
Daring- We strive to change the world with the best solutions, Reshaping the future of agriculture.
Data-Driven- We live and breathe data-driven decisions in everything we do.
Determination- We strive to change the world with the best solutions
Rooted- The fabric of our DNA is connected to the principles that matter to our clients, our people, and the planet
Trustworthy- We are a source of confidence to our clients, our employees, partners, and colleagues
What will you do?
- You will lead and work with the DevOps Engineers team
- You will continuously improve, integrate and learn new technologies and skills
- You will design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaC (Infrastructure as Code) on our Cloud-based systems.
- You will work with the dev teams to enhance stability, availability, and reliability.
- You will design and manage different monitoring and observability tools for troubleshooting, resolving - production issues and take preemptive actions.
- Introduce new tools and new frameworks to boost the team's productivity.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- You have significant experience in a DevOps Engineer role
- You have an experience with leading devops engineers
- Developing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and groovy.
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure - VPC, Route53, IAM, S3, EC2, EKS.
- Experience with Linux system administration and scripting (bash and groovy).
- Experience with dev tools - Maven/Gradle , npm, Artifactory , Bitbucket , JIRA.
- Experience with IaC - Terraform
- Experience with cloud native tools - Kubernetes, Helm, Docker.
- Experience with reliability engineering - monitoring, logging and alerting.
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive.
- Must have a “customer first” mindset, and provide stellar service to all.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Security experience - VPN, SSL, work with security advisors (first level for any security threats, whilte/black box evaluation/pen tests).
- Familiarity with Git workflows (e.g. GitOps).
- Atlassian sys admin experience - JIRA, Bitbucket.
- Data experience (data lake, DBs -SQL and noSQL, AWS RDS, pipeline