agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital field trials technology that is revolutionizing data driven agriculture. Our technology disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity and data curation methodologies are significant barriers for improvements. Implementing agmatix solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
agmatix is built on a set of 6 core values, we are proud to say we stick to the following:
Cutting Edge- Constant state of mind to improve, grow and learn
Daring- We strive to change the world with the best solutions, Reshaping the future of agriculture.
Data-Driven- We live and breathe data-driven decisions in everything we do.
Determination- We strive to change the world with the best solutions
Rooted- The fabric of our DNA is connected to the principles that matter to our clients, our people, and the planet
Trustworthy- We are a source of confidence to our clients, our employees, partners, and colleagues
What You'll Be Doing
In this role, you will be responsible for providing creative automation solutions, integrating monitoring, measurement tools, and analyzing automation issues. You will design and enhance automation frameworks, improve automation test effectiveness and escalate product problems.
· You will be planning, developing, and maintaining automation tests, to ensure a high level of quality in delivering our products
· Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to create efficient and extensive test plans as part of the development lifecycle across the
· You will work on automation of web application products as well as Mobile.
· You will Integrate automation tools as part of the CI/CD environment.
· You will investigate software issues as a result of testing, be a key player in delivering the issues to the relevant R&D teams, and influence the product
· You will integrate monitoring and measurement tools and report weekly status to R&D management
· You will act as a mentor in fields such as integration / Component testing
· Develop and maintain our automation infrastructure and culture
· You are experience in working on automation using Selenium
· You gained experience in manual testing of complicated business processes
· You have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
· You have an experience in Web Application products and Mobile products
· You are experienced with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, or similar)
· You have an experience with DevOps tools like GIT, GitHub, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS – CI/CD environment
· You are proficient in English including communication and writing skills
· You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity, enthusiastic and a team player