agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high-quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital field trails technology that is revolutionizing data-driven agriculture. Our technology disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity, and data curation methodologies are significant barriers to improvements. Implementing agmatix solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
About The Role:
We are looking for an agronomy sales engineer to support the company sales cycle by providing agronomical professional support to the sales process including wide agronomic background, industry, and product knowledge. In this role you will work closely with the sales team as a partner in the sales pipeline consultation process, illustrating product capabilities and support performing the due diligence necessary to properly qualify, and ultimately close, deals.
· Drive sales through professional agronomic knowledge and support to the sales team and processes
· Explore and learn agmatix target audiences and the specific opportunities in order to provide the agronomic added value aspect for each target customer
· Perform product demo’s where needed during the sales process.
· Facilitate POC process in partnership with the account executives.
· Support the qualifications and validation of sales opportunities.
· Support the product agronomy and product managers on customer needs.
· Work with domain and product experts within the agronomy team to increase professionalism and product knowledge.
· Minimum Education of M.Sc in Agricultural/environment
· Excellent in interpersonal networking, storytelling, and presentation skills
· Understand sales process and a sharp business acumen.
· A naturally helpful mindset, great attention to detail, and high technical aptitude
· Technological understanding, ability to adapt to various technologies and orientation in digital systems
· Ability to address customer needs and translate into product advantages
· A true team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Proactive attitude, Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
· Critical thinker, ability to manage complexity and multiple stakeholders
· Proficient in English (reading and writing)
· Experience in startup or start up mentality is preferred