agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital field trials technology that is revolutionizing data driven agriculture. Our technology disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity and data curation methodologies are significant barriers for improvements. Implementing agmatix solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
agmatix is built on a set of 6 core values, we are proud to say we stick to the following:
Cutting Edge- Constant state of mind to improve, grow and learn
Daring- We strive to change the world with the best solutions, Reshaping the future of agriculture.
Data-Driven- We live and breathe data-driven decisions in everything we do.
Determination- We strive to change the world with the best solutions
Rooted- The fabric of our DNA is connected to the principles that matter to our clients, our people, and the planet
Trustworthy- We are a source of confidence to our clients, our employees, partners, and colleagues
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Data software engineer you will explore new technologies and tools to keep us on the cutting edge.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to collect product feedback and think of innovative ways to solve problems, address customer needs and drive product adoption.
- You will be responsible for designing and implanting high quality solutions for different data challenges
- You will take significant part in the development of the next generation data platform of the company
- you will be an authority in data related decisions
- You are an experienced engineer who focuses on the data engineering domain.
- You have an experience in deep technical expertise in software engineering, Data Engineering, DBA.
- Have an all-around data engineering: experience in experimentation, data visualization, machine learning frameworks, optimization, and big data.
- Hands on in Python programming, focusing on delivering data pipelines (ETL/ELT, Modeling, Stream/data processing technologies, and related AWS services).
- You gained experience in SQL/NoSQL and data modeling according to business requirements.
- Hands-on experience developing microservices and backend API (REST or GraphQL), have experience with Git and PR workflow.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks and libraries in AWS, GCP is a plus.
- Experience with graph databases is a plus.
- You have a BSc/MSc or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.) is a plus
- You have a high ability to use new technologies and understand them in depth through rapid self-learning.
- You are proactive by nature; internal drive for excellence and improvement.
- Continuously evolve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest Data Engineering technologies.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high-growth environments and has a insatiable curiosity.