agmatix’s vision is to create best of class sustainable agriculture for the future by making high quality and standardized agronomic data freely available for ag professionals to translate into impact. To do that, agmatix is building a leading digital field trials technology that is revolutionizing data driven agriculture. Our technology disrupts a domain where lack of common language, connectivity and data curation methodologies are significant barriers for improvements. Implementing agmatix solutions will allow agricultural professionals around the world to increase crops yields while reducing environmental damage and improving crop quality over time.
agmatix is built on a set of 6 core values, we are proud to say we stick to the following:
Cutting Edge- Constant state of mind to improve, grow and learn
Daring- We strive to change the world with the best solutions, Reshaping the future of agriculture.
Data-Driven- We live and breathe data-driven decisions in everything we do.
Determination- We strive to change the world with the best solutions
Rooted- The fabric of our DNA is connected to the principles that matter to our clients, our people, and the planet
Trustworthy- We are a source of confidence to our clients, our employees, partners, and colleagues
About The Role:
We are looking for an agronomy sales engineer to support the company sales cycle by providing agronomical professional support to the sales process including wide agronomic background, industry, and product knowledge. In this role you will work closely with the sales team as a partner in the sales pipeline consultation process, illustrating product capabilities and supporting performing the due diligence necessary to properly qualify, and ultimately close, deals.
What you will be doing?
· Drive sales through professional agronomic knowledge and support to the sales team and processes
· Explore and learn agmatix target audiences and the specific opportunities in order to provide the agronomic added value aspect for each target
· Perform product professional demo’s where needed.
· Facilitate POC process in partnership with the account executives.
· Support the qualifications and validation of sales opportunities.
· Know the market - Trends monitoring, market drivers, breakthroughs, and research. Assess solutions and competitors with the sales team to leverage
· Work with domain and product experts to increase professionalism and product knowledge.
· M.Sc in Agricultural, preferred in the chemical (plant protection)/Agrithech industry
· Excellent interpersonal networking, storytelling, and presentation skills
· Understand the sales processes and sharp business acumen.
· Diverse knowledge in multiple data aspects such as spatial, statistical, and analysis derived from different Ag-research domains.
· A naturally helpful mindset, great attention to detail, and high technical aptitude
· Technological understanding and orientation in digital systems, ability to adapt fast to technologies
· A true team player with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
· Proactive attitude, Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
· Critical thinker, ability to manage complexity and multiple stakeholders
· Experience in startup or start-up mentality is preferred
· Flexible on hours and traveling in North and South America